Liberty Boiler Services
Liberty Boilers has been building and maintaining boilers in southern Alberta since the 1940s. Today, we take that traditional quality and combine it with modern technology to build and maintain boilers you can trust.
- Liberty is proud to partner with Magnus Chemicals, a Canadian supplier with a state-of-the-art analytical lab for water analysis
- Complete boiler chemical service for steam and hot water heating systems
- Corrosion and scale control
- Closed loop systems
- Glycol supply
- Cooling tower treatments, including biocides
- Full service maintenance and on site chemical analysis
Boiler Service and Maintenance
- Comprehensive maintenance of all boilers and burners, including oil fired, natural gas and propane.
- Experienced across industries, including oilfield, feed mills, greenhouses, hospitals, commercial and industrial
- Certified to service Honeywell, Fireye, Siemens, Autoflame controls
- Complete boiler room service and repair
- 24-hour, 365-days-a-year emergency support services
- High pressure steam boilers
- Burners and controls
- Miscellaneous boiler parts
- Water filters
- Pressure vessels
- Pot feeders
Retrofitting your boilers
With decades of experience, Liberty has the knowledge and ability to upgrade the burners on your existing boiler for increased efficiency, and lower carbon emissions. Our burners are available in oil, gas, or dual fuel configurations to suit your needs.