More than a job, Iron Core offers welders, fabricators and tradespeople space to excel. Apply to join our team today!
Work to Excel
Based in Lethbridge, Alberta, Iron Core is an innovative welding/fabrication shop that creates and manufactures solutions for food processing, asphalt and oil & gas industries.
We’re always looking for new employees who are excited to sharpen their skills and work in a dynamic group environment.
When you join us, not only are you supported by a strong team, but you’ll have access to a modern, fully equipped, 6,000 square foot shop, along with a fleet of eight state-of-the-art welding rigs for field work.
Our minimum requirements:
- A valid Class 5 drivers license
- Welders should be a registered Alberta Apprentice or Alberta
- Journeyman Red Seal. Preference is given to Journeymen holding a B Pressure ticket
- Experience with pipe welding, both carbon and stainless, in commercial/industrial settings is an asset
- We rely on people who can work independently and who have a strong desire to further their own welding and professional skills
- As an innovative business, we rely on up-to-date technology on the job and we expect our staff to be skilled at using a variety of apps, tablets, smartphones, etc.
*When applying for a position using our online form, please upload a PDF copy of your resume, along with any valid welding or safety certifications
Join Our Team
If you enjoy working in an exciting environment with co-workers committed to doing their best work every day, we’d love to hear from you. Simply fill in the form below to apply.