Work at Iron Core
Are you a self-starter who thrives on innovative projects and loves a measure of independence? Iron Core Welding is a fast-growing, dynamic company based in Lethbridge, Alberta putting our superb problem-solving skills to work every day for customers across Western Canada. We thrive on doing our best work to a high standard and exacting specifications while performing a wide range of welding services.
Iron Core’s specialities are pressure piping, hot tap and structural welding in a variety of industrial and commercial applications. We offer custom fabrication in our modern 6,000 square foot shop as well as execute onsite services through our portable welding team.
Here’s the minimum you’ll need to join our team:
- A valid Class 5 drivers license
- Welders should be a registered Alberta Apprentice or Alberta Journeyman Red Seal. Preference will be given to Journeyman holding a B Pressure ticket.
- Experience with pipe welding in commercial/ industrial settings is an asset, both carbon and stainless
- We rely on people who can work independently and who have a strong desire to further their own welding and professional skills
- As a technologically forward business, we take the utmost advantage of using up-to-date technology on the job and we expect our staff to be skilled at using a variety of apps, tablets, smartphones, etc.
- When applying for a position using our online form, please upload a PDF copy of your resume, along with any valid welding or safety certifications